Please forgive me!!!! I'm terrible at this!!! I'm looking into website options that will make things easier for me to keep up, so bear with me while I do this. I am still in business, despite my lack of posts on this website. I know I promised in my last post that I'd try to do better at keeping up with this, but I've obviously failed at that. I won't promise that I'll do better, but I will try. ;)
Most of my sales come from craft shows and people I know personally, so maintaining my website while trying to raise my children and grow my business has come in last on my to-do list.
Since my last post... pre-made invitations and announcements have sold out, and are available only by custom order.
... bath soap and scrub supplies have sold out, so that page has been removed.
... I am selling many individual cards at a steep discount, so check out my Facebook page for pictures.
... Handmade Specialties, a local shop where I had inventory for many years, has closed. I need to update my Square store as well, so the best way to buy from me is to make an appointment to view my inventory, come out to a craft show, or check out my Facebook page.
Apparently, I no longer have access to this blog to make any changes.
ReplyDeleteIt's been way too long since I've done anything with this page, and I've decided not to renew my domain the next time it comes due.
Aside from items currently stored in my craft room, I'm no longer selling cards, with the exception of custom orders. If you're still interested in following me, you can do so at https://www.facebook.com/KristenVsKreations/
Thanks for all your support over the years!